Decrease Font Size
Increase Font Size



License / Registration   PARC Specialty Licenses

California State Contractors License Board/Department of Consumers Affairs – Classifications “A” (General Engineering), “B” (General Building Contractor), C-2 (Insulation and Acoustical), C-21 (Demolition), C-31 (Traffic control), C-33 (Painting), C-39 (Roofing), ASB (Asbestos Certified) and HAZ (Hazardous Materials Certified).    732375

DOSH Asbestos Registration issued by the California Department of Industrial Relations – Division of Occupational Safety and Health.    661

EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm    NAT-22077-0

DTSC Waste Transporters Registration.    4176

California Motor Carrier Permit.    CA # 0193683

California CHP Hazardous Materials License.    173726

U.S. Department of Transportation Identification number    1031407

Environmental Protection Agency Identification number.    CAR000159665

Nevada Contractors License issued by the Nevada State Contractors Board. A22 and A23 (Insulation and abatement).    0047599

U.S Hazardous Materials Registration    060105 550 079NP

Last Updated Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 09:57 AM.